Better Together Scholarship presented by JSX
March 17, 2021 - May 14, 2021
2 awards of:
The Better Together Scholarship presented by JSX provides seniors graduating from high schools in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex with an opportunity to receive $2,000 as a one-time scholarship. This scholarship is open to students intending to study a major related to STEM or aviation. For full eligibility requirements, please read below.
This scholarship was created as an initiative of the book Better Together: How 30 Days of Service Changed My Life.
To be eligible to apply and receive consideration for the Better Together Scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal, permanent resident with a permanent resident card.
- Be a graduating senior (Class of 2021) of a North Texas High school located in one of the following counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall, Tarrant, or Parker County.
- Be in good standing with your high school and school district.
- Have been accepted for enrollment or enrolled in a two or four year undergraduate program at an accredited community college or university.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be studying a major-related to STEM, aviation, or a STEM-related career.
Additionally, please see the following notes and parameters about the Better Together Scholarship:
- You can only be considered for one scholarship.
- Preference may be given to those who can demonstrate financial need.
- Personal interviews may be required.
For questions, please contact Alex Quian at email@example.com or visit www.allbettertogether.org/scholarship
The Better Together Scholarship presented by JSX is operated by Better Together and runs from March 17, 2021 to May 14, 2021. All students who are at least 16 years old and are legal residents of the United States are eligible (additional eligibility may apply). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win.